The 25th annual Cordova Mall Ball, presented by Sandy Sansing Dealerships, will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2020. Each year, the Krewe of Les Petits Enfants raises money to support the care of sick and injured children. 100% of proceeds will be used to construct the all-new Bear Family Foundation Pediatric Oncology Center for Hope at Studer Family Children’s Hospital.
The success of this event comes from volunteers who give their time to help make Mall Ball a spectacular event. Volunteers are needed in all capacities. If you are interested in helping Sacred Heart Foundation this year, please complete the form below.
- You must be 21 or older to volunteer (no exceptions)
- All volunteers will arrive at 5:30pm to assist with set-up and stay until 12:30am (until dismissed by area chairman)
- Jobs are first-come-first-choice, so register early!
- Food and beverages are reserved for event guests only. Volunteer food and beverages will be provided in a designated area
- No alcoholic beverages allowed for volunteers